Germania Lodge Meeting - May 27, 2020
Germania Lodge will be having its first meeting back at the lodge since closing for the pandemic. Here is a letter from the Worshipful Master:
It is with great pleasure that I announce that Germania Lodge 46, F&AM, will hold our next regularly scheduled business meeting at Germania Hall this Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 7:30 p.m.
A few notes:
1. By order of the Grand Master we will not be serving dinner, so if you attend, please make sure to eat prior to attending;
2. Although facemasks are not required, they are strongly recommended, and should be worn when downstairs prior to, and after the meeting;
3. Strict social distancing rules as established in Governor Edwards’ “Open Safely” will be followed, as such all Brothers are required to keep a six-foot distance from others while at Germania Hall;
4. Masons are encouraged to only attend their own Lodges, and not to visit other Lodges at this time.
5. Even though we are all eager to meet together again, Brothers are strongly encouraged NOT to attend Lodge if they have any signs of illness, are recovering from COVID -19, experiencing symptoms of COVID -19, or otherwise feeling ill, have had fever in the past 72 hours, or do not feel comfortable, at the present time, with attending.
6. Masons must self‐screen for any signs or symptoms of COVID‐19 before attending any Lodge meeting.
7. Those individuals considered to be “at‐risk”, include those who are 65 or older, and especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; weakened immune system or other risk factors. If you are “at-risk” you are encouraged not to attend Lodge.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening, until then, I remain...
W. Trevor Smith,
W.M. Germania 46